Entry Clearance Applications
Entry clearance is the procedure used by Entry Clearance Officers (ECO’s) at British missions overseas to check if a person qualifies under the Immigration Rules for entry to the UK.
At Philip Gamble & Partners, we have a committed team who provide immigration advice on the following areas of entry clearance:
- Family of British Citizens and settled persons including:
- Unmarried or same-sex partner
- Fiancé or proposed civil partner
- Adult dependant relatives
- Parent of a child in the UK
- Tier 1 (Investor)
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- Tier 2 (General)
- Tier 4 (Student)
- Tier 5 (Temporary Workers)
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme)
- If you have a grandparent who was born in the UK, you could be eligible for this visa
We can prepare your whole application from the UK: from completing the online application to booking an appointment for you (in countries where this is required). We will then courier the documents to you so that you can submit them in person.
We have successfully prepared applications for individuals from all over the world. Many are now reunited with their families in the UK, or are working or studying in the UK.
If you have any concerns about entry clearance, please contact us and we will help you through the process.
Other UK immigration services
Want to know more? Read about other UK Visa options: