Work Permits

Tier 2 Sponsorship Licences and Sponsorship Certificates

At Philip Gamble & Partners we have a dedicated team who provide clear and comprehensive immigration advice to both companies and individuals in the following areas:

  • Sponsorship Licence applications
  • Advice on Certificates of Sponsorship and Tier 2 Visas
  • Applying for a Tier 2 Visa

The Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence is issued to a UK based Company if, after a visit by the UK Border Agency, they deem the Company to be suitable to become a Sponsor and have met with their set criteria. We offer a complete service to assist with the Sponsorship Licence application process which wherever possible, we aim to do at your premises. We also assist with the Resident Labour Market test and advise on your Sponsorship duties. Our service also includes the requesting and assigning of Certificates of Sponsorship.

The Tier 2 Work Permit is based on a job offer from a UK based employer who holds a Sponsorship Licence for Tier 2 General. In addition to the employer holding a Sponsorship Licence, a Tier 2 Work Permit will only be granted if further criteria are met i.e. the post in question will need to be rated at the equivalent of UK degree level and the salary will be no less than the UK Border Agency deem appropriate.

How to stay within the Law- Responsibilities for Employers
At Philip Gamble & Partners we have produced a comprehensive and easy to read guidance document for employers. Click here to read or download (pdf document).

We have achieved a 100% success rate and have helped a wide variety of professionals from Nuclear Physicists to Fashion Designers, from large multi-national conglomerates to micro companies. We have often achieved success where other Companies have failedRead some of our client comments and feedback here.

Contact us for more information.